Alexia (Lexie) Kjos Presents: StrengthsFinder!
Featuring Bao Do and Leading with Learning
Join us for a professional development evening when Alexia Kjos will speak to you on using the popular StrengthsFinder in your career.
- Discover what you naturally do best, learn how to develop your greatest talents, and use your customized assessment results to live your best life.
- Gain an understanding of how understanding others’ strengths can enhance your ability to work successfully with others.
- Explore how to apply your StrengthsFinder assessment to both your work and personal life.
Millions of people around the world have completed the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment — now named the CliftonStrengths assessment. Discover your strengths. StrengthsFinder is an assessment tool to help you become aware of the natural ways you think, feel and behave. Join us for a great event!
Note: All of our members in good standing that are registered will receive a free StrengthsFinder book.
Attendance is limited to 80 persons for this event!
About the speaker … Alexia (Lexie) currently works for the State of MN as a Strategic BA. This involves working as a liaison between IT and business representatives, analyzing business activities and translating them into solutions to purchase, implement, and/or develop. Alexia works with development team members by guiding, consulting, and collaborating on the development, testing, deployment and adoption of solutions. She communicates and consults with user populations concerning system changes and coordinates implementation planning for changes and releases. Alexia also coaches and mentors BAs.
Leading with Learning
Prior to the presentation, listen to Bao Do engage you with our pre-meeting Leading with Learning. Bao is a member of our MSP IIBA Advisory Board. He is an Enterprise Business Architect for Wells Fargo and a previous speaker to the IIBA® Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter.
Date/Time: August 09, 2018, 5:30 PM CDT - 8:00 PM CDT
Location: Marriott Airport 2020 American Blvd. East, Bloomington, MN 55425
Try Us Out for Free!
The IIBA MSP Chapter is offering you three opportunities to either join, or renew, your Chapter membership for free.
- If you have never attended a Chapter meeting, or if it has been over a year since you have, come and try us out without having to pay the $25 non-member meeting fee.
- Need to Renew your Chapter membership? Get the fee waived if you bring someone new to the August 9th Chapter meeting.
- Waive your Chapter membership renewal fee if you participate(d) in a BABOK or certification study group offered by IIBA MSP.
Note: Active membership in International IIBA is a requirement to redeem these offers.
To redeem these offers, or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CBAP® Fall Study Group – Space is Limited!
Interested in being part of a study group to prepare for your CBAP certification? Join our fall CBAP study group. This group is targeted for those interested in taking the CBAP examination. You must be a member of our local and international IIBA Chapters to join. Cost is $25 to help defray cost of materials.
Register Today! Attendance is limited to 8 persons.
Date/Time: Monday’s, Sept. 10, 2018 – October 29, 2018, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. CDT.
Note: No study group on Monday, October 15, 2018.
Location: Davanni’s Richfield, 6345 Penn Avenue South, Richfield, MN 55423
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 651-348-9983.
Please visit www.iibamsp.org for more information about upcoming Chapter events.
GROW - CONNECT - EVOLVE
When you become a member of IIBA International, you are eligible for membership in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter of IIBA. Membership in the Chapter costs $25/year and expires in the same month that your membership in IIBA International expires. By becoming a Chapter member, you get all the benefits of IIBA International membership.
PLUS the following benefits for the Chapter:
- Register free for any Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter meeting
- Receive the lowest possible price on PDD, Study Group and Workshop events
- View a history of all event registration – keep track of meetings attended for CDU’s
- View and download Member-Only documents/content after login.
Please visit www.iiba.org to sign up for IIBA International membership.
Please visit www.iibamsp.org to sign up for IIBA-MSP Chapter membership.
Want to get involved?
IIBA MSP Chapter is seeking volunteers that want to get involved in our Chapter. We have many needs to fit many volunteer interests.
Send an email noting your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-348-9983.