Back by popular demand The IIBA MSP Chapter is bringing you a panel discussion.
The Business Analyst role is constantly changing and the relationship between QA roles and BA roles is one of those changes. We have assembled a panel of industry leaders to discuss how to make this changing role work effectively.
Learn tips from industry leaders on:
1) How to partner effectively with QA
2) How to leverage QA in the requirement process
3) How NOT to become a QA tester!
Location: Double Tree at 7800 Normandale Boulevard, Bloomington, MN
5:30-6:30 p.m.--Check in/register and enjoy the delicious buffet offerings while networking with colleagues and sponsors
6:30-8:00 p.m.--Panel discussion followed by prize drawings
Registration is Now Open for IIBA MSP Professional Developement Days a must attend for all serious Business Analyst.
New data and location this year. It is Thursday May 3rd at the Double Tree Minneapolis South Hotel.
Bring your "A" Game is this years theme.
We look forward to seeing you there.
By becoming a chapter member, you get all the benefits of IIBA International membership
PLUS the following benefits for the chapter:
- Register FREE for any Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter meeting
- Receive the lowest possible price on PDD, Study Group and Workshop events
- View a history of all event registration -- keep track of meetings attended for CDUs
- View and download Member-Only documents and content after login.
Website for IIBA International: www.iiba.org
Website for Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter of IIBA (IIBA MSP): www.iibamsp.org
Phone for IIBA MSP: 651-348-9983